Creating a baby registry is an important step in preparing for your baby’s arrival. Many family members and friends start asking you “where are you registered?” almost as soon as they learn you are expecting. It is a great way to reduce the costs associated with your new bundle of joy, so take advantage of it and get an early start!
We recommend the following baby registries:
BabyList is the baby registry that lets you register for exactly what you want for your baby from the retailer of your choice!
Why should I register through BabyList?
- You can add anything you find online to your BabyList.
- Sharing your BabyList with your friends and family is simple.
- When someone reserves an item, your BabyList will be automatically updated for everyone else.
Create your registry in 3 simple steps!
- Create a MyRegistry account.
- Put the “Add to MyRegistry” button on your bookmarks bar.
- Click the “Add to MyRegistry” button when you see something on the website your choice.